I had been working on a dress which was taking quite a lot of effort. So to motivate myself to complete that mammoth project I decided to sneak in a smaller, quicker project. So, here is my blouson top with bell sleeves in 100% cotton. The pattern belongs to the dress that I was making – I made the bodice part of the dress into a top.
Below is how the top looks before I added the sleeves and the elastic at the hem. This by itself would look nice as a crop top. Maybe in a different material. I saw something similar in a sequinned fabric recently.
What I love about this is that its super comfortable and that the boat neck turned out well. I’ll be back with pictures of the dress – very excited about it!! 🙂